Liquid Assets MN: Begins production phase!
Just wanted to let you know that … NOT ONLY … did we … REACH … our fund raising goal of 30k …
We … SURPASSED … it!
(Take a gander at the $$$$ thermometer to your left ; )
Here are some highlights from your partner team these past few months:
First off, we had a write up in MSW magazine
and then later we were featured in TPO magazine. Both are NATIONAL publications!
Liquid Assets Documentary Project was presented at ASCE-MN Section meeting
and hosted by the legislative committee!
3. Patti Craddock (Central States Water Environment Associaton) presented Liquid Assets: MN at several MAJOR conferences.
4. Web traffic made all time new highs in Jan with over 748 visitors and over 30k of page views!
5. Partner team has roughed out a shooting script, assembled from an exhaustive list of partner and subscriber stories, facts and copy.
6. Ben Peters has been hard at work on our documentary animations.
Stories, clips, pictures, videos and volunteers continue to stream in. We started posting some of the visual stuff HERE
Check out the pictures of aging MN water and sewer main, breaks and repairs/BPMs new logo/and a retro PSA style video. Very cool!
8. Liquid Assets: MN Documentary featured in partner team publications
What does all this mean?
It means it’s time to switch gears from fund raising mode… to … FULL ON … production!
Thanks to our active subscribers, a growing list of generous sponsors … AND … hundreds of hours invested by your dedicated partner team, we are–locked and loaded– with:
– The full 30k (plus) needed to begin production
– A rough shooting script- to be fine tuned by the partner team
– A good start on our animation- also to be fine tuned by partner team
The partner team will be getting together with TPT to plan our next move …
PS; Thank you for all your help getting the word out– couldn’t have done it without you. Keep spreading the word and keep those good ideas coming!
PPS; Word of mouth is our biggest marketing tool. Tell your coworkers and peers to sign up for the emails!