HANG ON TO YOUR HATS MY FRIENDS …
… Because a Documentary on Minnesota’s Critical Water Infrastructure is…
…. ON IT’S WAY!
Yes indeedy …. it’s called BlueprintMN and will be a collaborative effort between Minnesota Infrastructure leaders and Twin Cities Public Television.
But there is just one small catch…
As you can imagine, for a project of this magnitude to be successful, we are going to need ALL the help we can get …
More specifically… we… need… YOUR… help!
Here is a list of five things YOU can do RIGHT NOW… in 3 minutes or less….. to help make this documentary a reality AND help MN Infrastructure:
1. JOIN US: Sponsorship of BlueprintMN is of course the best way to help out! (click here)
2. SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER: The second best way to help is to sign up for our email newsletter. Then we can let you know when it airs (the more viewers we have the better) AND you can follow us as we fundraise and produce this important documentary. All you need to do is enter your email in the space provided located in the upper left hand column of every BlueprintMN page. And don’t forget facebook and twitter–also in the left column. There is strength in numbers … you know!
3. TELL A FRIEND: Word of mouth (you) is our primary method of spreading the news about this long over due documentary. Copy this link: www.BlueprintMN.com ….heck … take this entire post if you want to….. and email it to friends and family of infrastructure.
4. SUBMIT A BLOG ENTRY: Have a story about infrastructure, maybe a picture or film clip, an opinion or an intro to an informative article? Do it here
5. SEND US PICTURES, GRAPHICS OR FACTS: We are on the hunt for ANYTHING that will help us clearly communicate the importance of Minnesota’s critical water infrastructure.